Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday service in the Temples

For about two months now we have had the privilege of going to the temple and serving every Thursday morning.  This is a rare privilege for a full time missionary, and I love it!   

 Sometimes I find that talking with people on the chats can become overwhelming and tiring.  I find the temple is a place where I can “recharge” and again find the motivation and Christ-like love to help all of those people I meet and talk with.  I feel there is no substitute for the peace which we can find in the Temple, and every time I go it helps me to know it is where God wants me to be.  I think it is summed up well here in Psalms 65: 4;

Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...